My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Friday 1 April 2011

The Right Time

Good evening folks, hope you're all happy and well, especially with weekend ahead of us. Woohoo!

I've been busy in my craftroom over the last couple of days making DT cards. I have had a ball. :o)

Little Claire's Designs, April club stamps, 'The Right Time'  have been launched today. They are so adorable and are my all time favourite, OWLS! My lovely DT buddies have made some gorgeous creations using these little cuties and you can see them Here.

Steve is going to be on Create & Craft next Thursday 7th April at 11 am with 4 new stamp sets and I will be showing you a few sneak peeks over the next few days. You're going to love 'em.




I had some great news on Tuesday, I made top 5 at Passion for Promarkers although I'm not sure how to put the blinkie onto my blog. Doh!  Thank You so much Denise and the lovely DT.

I want to say a big thank you for the get well wishes to Bradley. He has an ear infection but some antibiotics from the docs have made him loads better.

TTFN


19 comments:

cebelica said...

Oh, these are so pretty. The owls are so darn cute. I love these cards!! :D
Hugs!

Lynsey said...

Gorgeous cards Donna, so cute!
Hugs Lynsey x

Gaynor said...

Hi Donna, I love looking at your beautiful card designs and your use of colour......very inspirational. xxGaynor

Debs M said...

great cards and well done on your win! x

Claire said...

Oh WOW Donna, these cards are all amazing - love that cute owl too! Have a great weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Lisa said...

Hi Donna, Fab cards! I love these cute images.

Glad to hear Bradley is feeling better.

Lisa x

Karina said...

Oh I LOVE owls as well! And those are too cute! And the cards you made out of them are gorgeous, all three of them. If I had to pick one it would be the second. Those colours are so pretty.
I'm glad Bradley is on the mend again.
Hugs, Karina

Little Claire said...

Hi Donna, I love your colours and your layouts, very inspiring - I know what I will be doing tomorrow! xxx

Donna said...

Gorgeous cards Donna, all such beautiful designs and perfectly matched colours! Great news Bradley is on the mend...you must be so pleased! Congratulations on your Top 5 win...very well deserved hun :) Donna x

Suzanne said...

Congratulations on your Top 5, you deserve it. Love all your cards, those owls are so cute.
Hugs Sue x

Anonymous said...

hi donna. i love the cards. i think my fav is the middle one, cause i love the design and the colors on it, its wonderful. the owls are so cute. really adorable. so fun with all the different cards.
the ones who gets them are really lucky. have a wonderful weekend! hugs

Vicky said...

Wow Donna super cards hun....fab images and great layouts too..

Well done also on the 5!...well deserved sweetie and I'm pleased lil' Bradley is on the mend too :o)

hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

Ooh! these are lovely, fab colours. Mary x

Jackie said...

What a fantastic selection of cards, I love them all :o)
Jackie xx

melsanford said...

These are gorgeous! I love those cute little owls :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Gorgous cards, love the wonderful colours you have used. Heidi xx

Juls said...

gorgeous image, you have created such a fabulous collection of cards with them. hugs Juls

Anonymous said...

WHOA!! Donna these cards are amazing!!!!!!! Congrats on your top 5 - SOOOO well deserved! And great news re: Bradley too! My daughter recently had a burst ear drum and that was super painful so I know what pain he must've had. Have a great day!

Heike said...

These are stunning cards Donna. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...