My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Little Claire's Bistro

Good Evening folks, hope you're all well and have had a lovely spring day. After a dull start here, it turned out to be a glorious day.

The cards below are a final sneak peek of the gorgeous stamp sets that Steve from Little Claire's is bringing to Create & Craft tomorrow at 11 am. Hope you can all tune in and watch him doing his fab demo's.

I have loved every minute working with all of the fab stamp sets from Little Claire's they are all really versatile, the Room With A View sets are so unique and I am already planning what I'm going to do next. These are all made using Little Claire's Bistro set.

 How cute is the little topiary tree?






Before I go, I had a lovely surprise last night. I was lucky enough to win Lyndsey's yummy blog candy.
Thank You so much Lynsey, I'm thrilled to bits.



16 comments:

Lizzy said...

WOW hun what gorgeous cards ...luv the little window and all the added details you added.

xx Lizzy xx :)

Congrats on your win ...have fun!

Sally said...

Hi Donna, great looking cards, all of them. I do like the little shop window & the tree is fab. Congrats on winning the candy!
Sally x

Vicky said...

Well done on the win hun...and your cards are gorgeous Donnna! love all your fabby layouts sweetie and such pretty flowers too....

hugs Vicky xx

CraftyC said...

These are all gorgeous Donna, love the last card you've made!
Clairexx

Jules said...

Hi Donna

I can tell you have had lots of fun with these new stamps.

Best set my recorder so I don't miss anything.

Loving the window very much.

Well done on your win!!

Love Jules xx

pickle said...

These are all so vedry pretty Donna.
I especially like the middle one, love the colour combo
Kerry x

Wishcraft said...

All gorgeous cards Donna :o) I love this tree stamp too, it's fab. Congrats on your candy win hun! Lisa x

Suzanne said...

Fab cards Donna, lovin that topary tree.
Hugs Sue x

Lisa said...

Hi Donna, Wow FAB selection of cards! You have been busy :-) Well done on your candy win.

Lisa x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards they are all super. Mary x

coops said...

stunning cards donna.the images are fab, i love the topiary tree and how you done the windows open.
big congrats on your win, enjoy hun :D

xx ocops xx

Jackie said...

Another gorgeous set of cards :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous cards Donna.
luv
Debby

melsanford said...

Such beautiful creations! I love those windows :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Liz McGuire, said...

These are stunning Donna, love them all.

Liz x

Anonymous said...

WOOT!! Your go girl!! congrats on the win and your window creations look amazing girl!! LOVE them all!! Smiles, Vicki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...