My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Wednesday 2 December 2020

Exciting news! Creative Inspirations December Challenge

 Good morning lovely bloggers, hope you are all happy & well.

I have some exciting news to share with you all. I recently applied to be a member of the design team over at Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog and I was absolutely delighted when Natalie contacted me to tell me I had been successful.

So I am chuffed to bits to be able to share my first DT card.

Our challenge this time is : Ho Ho Ho!


Promarkers & SN pencils
Studiolight & Daisy Mae Designs dies
MME papers

This month's prize is from ALL DRESSED UP and is 
2 IMAGES OF THE WINNER'S CHOICE! 


Thank you so much for visting my blog, be sure to join us for the brand new challenge.
I'm looking forward to checking out your creations.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...