My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Friday 4 October 2019

LOTV Sneak Peek - Vintage Boys - Watch the birdie

Hi lovely bloggers, hope you are all ok and have a lovely weekend ahead.

I have a card to show you that I have made with a brand new LOTV vintage boys image being released soon.

This adorable little fella is called Watch the birdie.



I also used : Everyday Grungy Messages from LOTV
SN pens & pencils
First Edition,Tattered Lace & Cheery Lyn dies

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you have a great afternoon.



3 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow, gorgeous card Donna. I love this new image and your vintage colour tones.
A fabulous design using lots of layers and themed die cuts.
Lorraine

Pop's Cards said...

I love the film strips they go perfect with him, hugs Pops x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Donna, a great image, lovey colours and lots of super details.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...