My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Thursday 15 August 2019

LOTV Sneak Peek 3

Hi lovely bloggers, hope you are all ok.

I've been having a couple of hours in the craftroom today busy making Christmas cards with some fabulous sentiments that are being released by LOTV on the 18th August, along with some adorable snowmen & gnomes digi images.

I really like these sentiments as you can resize them to fit on larger projects, add some scraps of paper, a few die cuts and gems to create some lovely cards that come together really quickly.




Thank you all so much for visiting my blog,hope you all enjoy the rest of the day.



 

3 comments:

cotnob said...

Super cards Donna, great designs - I especially like the first one, these sentiments look really useful.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Diane said...

Wow Donna, what super fun designs.

Hugs diane

Diane said...

Hello Donna, what fun holiday designs.

Hugs Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...