My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Sunday 7 July 2019

LOTV pounds & ounces

Good morning lovely bloggers, hope you are all ok.

LOTV have just added lots more simply prints to their digi shop. There are so many to choose from and all so gorgeous.

I've used one of the adorable baby simply prints for my card today, this little cutie is called Pounds & Ounces Baby Boy.


I also used : StudioLight, Tattered Lace & Cheery Lyn dies
LOTV papers & sentiment
Flowers from stash

Thank you all for visiting my blog, hope you all have a really lovely day.




2 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute little bear and love the gorgeous design of your card!

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Donna, such a sweet image and fabulous design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...