My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Friday 1 March 2019

LOTV Sunny Days

Good morning lovely bloggers, hope you are all ok.

I have a card to share with you that I made using a very cute stamp from LOTV.

This little fella is available in a rubber stamp set called Sunny Days, which includes four very sweet images and five lovely sentiments, which all co-ordinate perfectly.

He is also available individually as a digi stamp HERE



I also used - Copics & SN pencils
Dies, flowers & papers from stash

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you all have a lovely day.



9 comments:

tilly said...

lovely and cute love the dies used
Tilly

Janette said...

Morning Donna, I love it when I manage to catch your posts, this is a delightful card, so pretty and such a sweet image, really love it..have a lovely day.x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Donna, he is adorable and your colouring is fabulous.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is a stunning card that doggy is just so cute. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

This is delightful!!! Love how you framed the super cute LOTV image! Great additions, too!

catherine said...

So cute Donna !! Beautiful card
catherine

Diane said...

Oh my gosh Donna I love this design. The scallop framing, layers and colored image and wonderful.

Hugs Diane

Happy Spring to you.

Craftdee said...

This is too cute! Love all the elements, as always :-) Really love those dies, lol. Donna xx

Diane said...

What a darling colored image and design Donna.

Hugs Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...