My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Thursday 25 May 2017

Cherry Green sneak peek 2

Hi folks, hope you are all ok.

I have another sneak peek to show you all, I love the brand new Cherry Green stamps from Crafters Companion heading our way tomorrow over on Hochanda.





I used: Spectrum Noir Colourblend pencilsDenim Blue, Royal Blue, Petrol Blue, Ginger, Pink Blush, Antique Rose & Ivy
Sara Signature Shabby Chic paper pad
Ribbon & flowers from stash

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you all have a lovely afternoon.





6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is a gorgeous card I love the beautiful shoe. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Donna, a fabulous shoe and great sentiment - I think I might have to pop those in my basket tomorrow.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are beautiful images and gorgeous cards

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Another lovely shoe, and great design with this folding!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stunning Donna! Love that beautiful shoe image and your card design is gorgoeus. Love the papers and fun sentiment inside. A really gorgeous card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Brawny x said...

Stunning work x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...