My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Monday 24 April 2017

Stacy Barrass sneak peek 2

Hi lovely bloggers, hope you are all ok and having a good day so far.

I have another sneak peek to show you all that I made with one of the gorgeous Stacy Barrass stamps that Crafters Companion are launching on 26th April, over on Hochanda.




I used : Beautiful Bloom stamp set from Crafters Companion
Papers, ribbon & button from stash

Thank you all so much for visiting my blog, hope you all have a lovely evening.





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Donna that stamp looks fabulous and your card is just gorgeous. Hugs Jennifer xx

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Donna, so pretty - the new stamps look beautiful.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful card and lovely colouring on this flower stamp!

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is a stunning card the flowers are just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...