My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Sunday, 26 June 2016

Mystery Author

Good Morning, hope you are all ok.

It looks like a lovely day in store today, hope we don't get the rain and thunder we had here yesterday.

I made today's card using a fab stamp set from Sheena Douglass, the old style typewriter is so gorgeous and I love all the detail on it.




I used: Sheena Douglass Mystery Author stamp set
Sara Signature Floral Delight dies
Tattered Lace Notch dies & embossing folders


Thank you so much for visiying my blog, hope you all have a lovely day.



10 comments:

  1. Love this card Donna, you have reminded me that I also have this stamp (never used it yet) and the dies I received yesterday. The added flowers look fabulous . Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the details. I have some candy on offer x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love it.
    Hugs, Chantal S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna this is a wonderful card that is an amazing stamps. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my this is absolutely gorgeous Donna I love that image of the vintage typewriter, I remember using them, lol, the card shape, papers and colours look fantastic
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Donna, I love the muted tones you have used with the splashes of bright pink - a super design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Donna! Love the image!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw I love this card Donna. Great colours and design
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely love this Donna fabulous detail.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love to read every single one.

Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...