My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Saturday 28 May 2016

Pollycraft Robot

Good morning, hope you are all ok and have a lovely weekend ahead.

I've broken up from work for the Spring Bank hols woohoo! Wayne is also off, so we have planned lots of lovely things to do, hopefully some time in my craftroom too.

I have been busy again colouring in some Pollycraft images, I do love the super cute robots that Paula created. They are a pleasure to colour.

Here is a card I made with one of them.




I used: Spectrum Noir Markers - BG7, 6, 5, 3 & 1 OR1
Spectrum Noir Pencils - 119, 120 & 22
Just For Men Paper Pad, Cogs dies & Sentiment stamp
MFT dies

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I hope you all have a lovely day.



15 comments:

cotnob said...

A super card Donna, such a fun image and great design.
Enjoy your week.
Pauline
x

Debs said...

Fabulous male card Donna - brilliant image coloured to perfection and I love those cog dies.
Enjoy the extended weekend.
Debs xx

Lorraine said...

A brilliant boys card Donna, fab image and design
Lorraine x

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is an amazing card I love the robot he is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

This robot is really supercute :D and love your design, it matches very well with it! Great work!

Sammy said...

Love this Donna! Such a fab design, and love the image too. x

Sue said...

Hi Donna, this is a wonderful card. I love that robot - which you have coloured perfectly and your card design looks amazing. Those papers are fab and look great backed with black card. Hope you have a lovely Bank Holiday break.
Sue...xxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Wishing you a lovely week off Donna, hope you manage to fit some crafting in too :-)
Your robot card is fab, love the layout and die cuts
Hugs Kelly

Squirrel x said...

Love this Donna, he is quirky and fun, and actually cute! Brilliant design and colourwork (naturally). Love it! Hugs xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fun little card for Father's Day or male birthday, love the image and papers.
Lorraine

Donna said...

Adorable card Donna, love this little robot and your fab added detail with the cogs...perfect male card me thinks! :) Donna ♥ x

Lynsey said...

Hi Donna this is a fab card! Hope you have a lovely week off work!
Hugs Lynsey x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulous design and love the papers and layers too.
Enjoy your week!
Lorraine

Sylvia said...

Stunning card,Donna.love the image with the robot.Great design.

Hugs,Sylvia x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh my what a cutie! Love the papers and card design. The layers with the rounded edges and cogs look utterly fabulous! Very cool creation hun. Hugs, Wends x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...