My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Thursday, 28 April 2016

Pink Gem Designs - Hula Hoop Chloe

Good Morning, hope you are all ok. I have my Pink Gem Designs make to share with you all.

I really do love the Printable Card Kits & Toppers. There are so many to choose from and they are all gorgeous. Something for every occasion too.

I used the super cute Hula Hoop Chloe along with the Micro Dots Digi Papers to make an easel card.



I also used: Martha Stewart punch
Doily & gems from stash

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you all have a really lovely day.




14 comments:

  1. Hi Donna,do hope you are all well.love this Supa Dupa card,sooo pretty.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card! This girl is cutie ) hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card,Donna.Great design.Such a cute image.

    Hugs,Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous kit Donna, love the colour and gorgeous image. Great easel card. I remember having a hula hula hoop many years ago, would not like to have a go now LOL. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, this little girl is so cute and beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous girly card, love the image and fab design
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Donna this is a gorgeous card the image is adorable. I love the colours you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Donna, such a pretty image and fabulous design - a super card.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet image and beautifully coloured. A gorgeous card design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just gorgeous, love the image and fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet Donna lovely image and design.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Donna, wow what a gorgeous card! someone's gonna be lucky to get this i love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love to read every single one.

Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...