My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Thursday, 11 February 2016

LOTV Design Collective card - Fab Fisherman

Hi everyone, hope you are all happy & well.

It's been a lovely day here, the sun has been out, although a little nippy too. Roll on the Spring! We probably do have some horrible weather in store before that though don't we?

I have my LOTV Design Collective card to show you all. I have used one of the adorable little folk stamps and had a lovely time colouring him in. I also did a spot of paper piecing too.



I used : Fab Fisherman stamp set from LOTV
Recollections paper pad
Pro's & SN pencils
Tattered Lace & Spellbinders dies

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you have a lovely evening.



12 comments:

  1. Hi Donna this is a brilliant card I love the cute little fisherman. I know someone who would love a card like this. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya,Oh what an absolutely adorable card.Had a lovely day here,makes a change ha ha.Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable card and this little fisherman is very cute! Perfect colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Donna, such an adorable image and great colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card for a little boy, your colourings amazing Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely male card Donna. Lovely image and design.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uber cute!!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the image, fab details,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab male card Donna! Love the image!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love to read every single one.

Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...