My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Saturday 28 November 2015

Crafters Companion DT make - Nordic Christmas

Good morning folks, hope you are all ok and have a lovely weekend ahead.

I've been busy making something for my Grandson Bradley. A Santa stop here sign to hang on his door.



I used the gorgeous Nordic Christmas CD from Crafters Companion.

I used one of the quick cards and printed off the largest size to make the base. I just covered a piece of grey board and then rounded the corners.

I then created the wording on my laptop using Kristen ITC font, then die cut and glued on to a fancy die cut mat. 

I printed off a couple of embellishment sheets fro the CD, then fussy cut the Santa, some holly and a parcel. I added a bit of glitter to these before adding to the sign using some foam pads.

After punching holes in the top and bottom, I threaded through some paper covered wire which I curled around an embossing tool. I then attached jingle bells to the ends of the bottom wires to finish.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'll be back later for a catch up.



14 comments:

Katrina Bufton said...

This is fab Donna, he'll love it. The curly wire and jingle bells are the perfect finishing touches.
Katrina xx

Tracy said...

Love this Donna, such a nice keepsake xx

Jackie said...

What a lovely door hanger, Santa is sure to stop :o)
Jackie xx

julie_woolston said...

Stunning Donna absolutely love it.
Hugs Julie xxx

Fikreta said...

wonderful
>^.^<

cotnob said...

A super sign Donna, Bradley will love having this hanging on his door.
Pauline
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow! Your grandson will be very excited for this wonderful hangdoor!! It's stunning, wonderful make! Thanks for the step by step!
Your pc-made quote is very fun! :D

Lorraine said...

This looks fab Donna, love the image and all the details.
Lorraine x

mags said...

This is lovely Donna. It will look great hanging up.
Mags
x

Sue said...

Donna, this is a beautiful project, your Grandson will love this! It looks really wonderful, I love the Nordic designs but when I looked recently,I think it said they weren't Apple Mac compatible which is a shame!
Your plaque is still gorgeous though!
Sue...xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so cute he will love it

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Very beayriful, Donna! Lovely design! hugs, Helena

coldwaters2 said...

I really love this Nordic theme Donna I think the CD will be on my wishlist, a really lovely creation
hugs
lorraine x

Lee said...

Love it.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...