My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Sunday, 1 March 2015

Tatty Twinkles - for my lovely friend

Good morning! hope you are all having a lovely weekend.

We had a fab day yesterday, a walk around Matlock and then a pub lunch. We then popped in to Lakeland on the way home and Wayne treated me to a pie maker and a pop corn maker. So lots of yummy pies & popcorn to look forward to.

I have a card to show you today that I made for a very lovely friend. Lee is such a lovely lady with a really great blog where she shares lots of gorgeous photos. When I was in hospital recently she made me some beautiful gifts, a tote bag and glasses case. She also bought me a lovely diary too. Isn't that just so thoughtful? I was so touched by her kindness.

So I made her a card to say thank you, I can share it on here now as I know she has received it.


I used : Tatty Twinkles stamp set
Prima papers
Pro's, Copics' SN pens & pencils
Spellbinders dies
Cardbase cut on Cameo
Flowers & pearls from stash

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, hope you enjoy your Sunday.
I will be back later for a catch up.


 

24 comments:

  1. Pies and popcorn! sounds amazing....... Love Matlock...I was in Derby yesterday so not that far away from you!
    Absolutely love this card, such a sweet image and fab colouring as always xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see you are still long those Tattys Donna. This is a beautiful card and amazing colouring too.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pie and popcorn maker sound like calories Donna but yummy at the same time. LOVE your sweet card for your friend.xx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful Donna, what a lovely friend.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Donna, such a sweet image and stunning colouring. I love all your pretty detailing too.
    I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous card Donna that image is a beauty so is the design, superb make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Donna, Oh this is so sweet and I just know Lee will love it....Your so right about her, she thinks about everyone and makes the most pretty things...
    Have a nice day.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lee will love this beautiful card, it is very cute, when is the first pie????
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is so pretty and I love the pretty paper and flowers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card Donna, fabulous design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous sweetie I love the colours hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a perfect Saturday to me Donna, enjoy your new goodies! What a lovely card this is, she's absolutely darling and so beautifully coloured. I'm sure Lee will be thrilled! Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a wonderful card Donna and such a great one to say Thank you to Lee.
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this is lovely Donna, what pretty colours. Sounds like you had a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I keep seeing these images and am really liking them. Such pretty colours x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely stunning Donna
    Hugs
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Donna,Your card is still on display and has been much admired by my friends.You sound like you had a lovely time.I LOVE Lakeland,their stuff is such good quality.Have a good week.Hugs to all and cuddles for mogs.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, so cute, Donna, fabulous colouring and details!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Donna, what a sweet card! Love the image!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  22. A beautiful image and an even more beautifully designed card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so beautiful, what a pretty image and details! Ooh enjoy your popcorn, that sounds fab!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is just gorgeous!! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love to read every single one.

Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...