My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Sunday 1 March 2015

Tatty Twinkles - for my lovely friend

Good morning! hope you are all having a lovely weekend.

We had a fab day yesterday, a walk around Matlock and then a pub lunch. We then popped in to Lakeland on the way home and Wayne treated me to a pie maker and a pop corn maker. So lots of yummy pies & popcorn to look forward to.

I have a card to show you today that I made for a very lovely friend. Lee is such a lovely lady with a really great blog where she shares lots of gorgeous photos. When I was in hospital recently she made me some beautiful gifts, a tote bag and glasses case. She also bought me a lovely diary too. Isn't that just so thoughtful? I was so touched by her kindness.

So I made her a card to say thank you, I can share it on here now as I know she has received it.


I used : Tatty Twinkles stamp set
Prima papers
Pro's, Copics' SN pens & pencils
Spellbinders dies
Cardbase cut on Cameo
Flowers & pearls from stash

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, hope you enjoy your Sunday.
I will be back later for a catch up.


 

23 comments:

Sally said...

Pies and popcorn! sounds amazing....... Love Matlock...I was in Derby yesterday so not that far away from you!
Absolutely love this card, such a sweet image and fab colouring as always xxx

The Little Stamper said...

I can see you are still long those Tattys Donna. This is a beautiful card and amazing colouring too.

Sharon x

aussie aNNie said...

Pie and popcorn maker sound like calories Donna but yummy at the same time. LOVE your sweet card for your friend.xx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely beautiful Donna, what a lovely friend.
Hugs Julie xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Donna, such a sweet image and stunning colouring. I love all your pretty detailing too.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Sue xx

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Donna that image is a beauty so is the design, superb make.
hugs
lorraine x

Janette said...

Hi Donna, Oh this is so sweet and I just know Lee will love it....Your so right about her, she thinks about everyone and makes the most pretty things...
Have a nice day.x

tilly said...

Lee will love this beautiful card, it is very cute, when is the first pie????
Tilly

Lorraine said...

She is so pretty and I love the pretty paper and flowers.
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Donna, fabulous design.
Pauline
x

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous sweetie I love the colours hugs Pops x

Unknown said...

Sounds like a perfect Saturday to me Donna, enjoy your new goodies! What a lovely card this is, she's absolutely darling and so beautifully coloured. I'm sure Lee will be thrilled! Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

catherine said...

This is a wonderful card Donna and such a great one to say Thank you to Lee.
x catherine

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh this is lovely Donna, what pretty colours. Sounds like you had a lovely day x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I keep seeing these images and am really liking them. Such pretty colours x

Carole said...

Absolutely stunning Donna
Hugs
Carole x

Lee said...

Hi Donna,Your card is still on display and has been much admired by my friends.You sound like you had a lovely time.I LOVE Lakeland,their stuff is such good quality.Have a good week.Hugs to all and cuddles for mogs.xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh, so cute, Donna, fabulous colouring and details!!

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Lynsey said...

Hi Donna, what a sweet card! Love the image!
Hugs Lynsey x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful image and an even more beautifully designed card.
Lorraine

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is so beautiful, what a pretty image and details! Ooh enjoy your popcorn, that sounds fab!
Rebecca.
x

Juls said...

This is just gorgeous!! Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...