My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Saturday 25 October 2014

Pink Gem Designs Challenge #131 - Trick or Treat

Good morning, hope you are all ok and have a lovely weekend ahead planned.

It's time for a brand new challenge over at A Gem of a Challenge

It's my turn to choose a theme, so I decided to go for .....

Trick or Treat

The prize as always is 

2 Individual Digi images
(NO SETS, PERSONALISED WATERMARK'S OR SENTIMENT SETS) 
of the winners choice from PINKGEM DESIGNS.....


I've made a little treat bag to fill with sweeties for my little Grandson Bradley


I used: Mummy Josh digi stamp
Spectrum Noir pencils
Spider web & spiders cut on Cameo
Scrim from stash

Hope you will join us for this challenge, my teamies have created some gorgeous cards to inspire you all. Please pop over and have a peek.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you have a fab day.



15 comments:

debby4000 said...

Such a fabulous halloween gift bag.
luv
Debby

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab design.xxx

Jackie said...

What a fabulous gift bag, it's wonderful :o)
Jackie xx

Sue said...

I am sure Bradley is going to love this, it's fabulous! Adorable image and wonderful detailing.
hugs Sue xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Donna, what a fab image I love his eyes peeping out of all those bandages, and I love the spiders so much going on, and someone is going to enjoy using that bag to collect their goodies. hugs Shirleyxxx

Janet said...

Wow loving this Donna it's fabulous! x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great idea Donna. Love the bag and the cute embellys

Rachel Parys said...

This bag is wicked!!!!! What a fantastic Halloween project, my kids would flip over this!!

Sue B said...

Aww this is SO sweet Donna… such a fab image and I LOVE those wonderful spiders and cobwebs… the scrim is just perfect!
Hope you have a great Weekend!
Big hugs Sue B xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

VERY CUTE!!!

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous treat bag Donna. Love the spiders.
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous treat bag Doona, I love all of your wonderful Halloween details.
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

This is awesome, Donna, Bradley is going to love your fab treat bag! Love your spiders, too, they're positively scary! Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

coops said...

fantastic treat bag donna.cute spooky image and i love your fabulous details and colours ;D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

This is just brilliant Donna, love it!
Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...