My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Friday, 1 August 2014

My Mums Craft Shop - CAS

Good Morning, hope you are all ok and having a lovely week.

It's time for another challenge over at My Mums Craft Shop


 This month our challenge is;
CLEAN & SIMPLE
So this month we want to see clean & simple creations. Try and use just minimal products on your creations and keep the design simple - it's a nice easy one really!
As always our prize this month is a £20 voucher to our online store.


I used: Echo Park We are Family paper pad
Sentiment from Clearly Besotted Butterfly Wishes set

Hope you will join for this challenge, please pop over and check out my teamies gorgeous creations.



10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous CAS card Donna....you may like to join my birthday candy which you will find on the top of my blog list...♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cas card, so effective with the flowery paper
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning Donna...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Donna. I love the pretty paper and fabulous CAS design.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous cas card Donna. Love the pretty paper.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very stylish CAS card Donna, and so playful, too! Have a lovely weekend, hugs Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card Donna, fabulous CAS design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous CAS card Donna, love that pretty paper.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely CAS card :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fantastic CAS design, the gem dots look lovely!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love to read every single one.

Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...