My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Saturday, 7 June 2014

My Mums Craft Shop DT card - Sailor Crew

Hi I'm back with my My Mums Craft Shop DT card.


This week our theme is Men/Boys so I just had to use one of the very cute Hobby House toppers.

I LOVE these cute topper sheets, just perfect for making a card when you haven't got time to stamp & colour, each sheet has six toppers on too, so really great value for money.

 

I used :Sailor Crew
Echo Park Lori Whitlock Reflections paper pad

I added a Whimsy sentiment, some scrim & buttons from stash.

Hope you all have a lovely day, I'm off to get cracking with the party preparations, looks like we might end up in the garage and under the gazebo's.

Hope you all have a great day.


17 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Donna. The image looks fab and I love the bright colours.
    Have a lovely weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be honest hun, I thought you had coloured it! Gorgeous card, perfect for those little chaps. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image,fab details too.Just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely! Your colouring is amazing, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Donna, i love the image!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Donna, adorable image. I love the papers and fabulous buttons too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable Donna - love these toppers and what a great layout and choice of colour too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous Donna, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks stunning Donna. A great image and beautiful colours
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a gorgeous card Donna, I love your image and your design is perfect for a male card.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning, what a stunning card, beautiful, just beautiful, I love it.
    Hugs from Dalyan, Turkey

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous card, so sweet :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. The absolutely perfect boy's card Donna! The topper image is adorable, love the added buttons and burlap here! Hugs Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card, hope your party goes ok and you keep dry. Gail

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this card, Donna! Cute image, gorgeous design and colors. hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  16. fabulous male card donna.i love your detailing and the image is stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning... I love the image, your color choices and the cute buttons!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love to read every single one.

Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...