My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Wednesday, 5 February 2014

LOTV Engagement Frame

Hi everyone, hope you are all having a good day and safe and sound in this awful weather.

We are off to an engagement party on Friday. So I thought I'd make them a frame instead of a card.

I just love these frames from Lori Whitlock over at the Silhouette Store, in fact I love everything about my Cameo. I spend LOADS of time playing with it. Hehe!

Anyhoo! here's the frame....


I also used: LOTV pre-coloured big square
Crate Paper paper pad
LOTV sentiment
Doo-hickey, Joy & Marianne Designs dies
Ribbon & pearl from stash

Thanks for popping in to see me, I'll be back later for a catch up of your lovely blogs.
Hope you all have a lovely afternoon, I'll be spending most of it tidying my craftroom, it's a bit too messy work in.




18 comments:

  1. Adorable, beautiful card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is incredible, Donna. Love, love, love the amazing die-cuts and details. The frame design is so gorgeous and the perfect showcase for that adorable image.

    Good luck with tidying your craft room. I keep walking into mine, having a little scream, and then walking straight out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful,love the image and fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is tooooooooo cute Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna this is just soooo adorable with beautiful autumn hues.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so very special Donna! You will be welcomed with open arms at the engagement party ;-) Such a delightful card this is! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so cute Donna! Sweet image and gorgeous design as always.
    (:Betka:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie this is perfect, hugs Pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a gorgeous frame Donna, such a lovely gift and the perfect image for an engagement.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Donna what a lovely creation! Love the frame you made!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Donna. I love the sweet image, beautiful papers and pretty detailing.
    I hope you have a good time at the engagement party.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous Donna, what a stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW Donna, this is just gorgeous! Love the image and lovely colours. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a stunning frame Donna, the embellishments compliment it brilliantly, I am sure the couple receiving it will love it.
    Hugs Julie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute shaped card :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Totally fabulous hun, just love it! Do these stand up on their own? Just wondering before I have a go at making one! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow so stunning donna.fabulous frame and i love your pretty details and sweet bunny ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love to read every single one.

Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...