My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Sunday 15 December 2013

Polka Dot Pals - Cute Freebie

Good Morning! How are you all? good I hope.

 Can't believe Christmas is only 10 days away, eek! I'm so excited.

The tree is going up later, we used to put it up well before now but since we got our cats we leave it until about a week before. Those of you with cats will understand. My two have the best fun climbing in the tree when we leave the room. You hear the racket as the poor tree is swaying and shaking but when you go back in the living room the naughty pair just freeze. I'm sure they think you can't see them. Needless to say, my lovely tree soon looks sorry for itselself. I would'nt have it any other way though, I love them to bits.

Over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps there are some wonderful Special Offers including a gorgeous freebie.

I have used the free exclusive Polka Dot Pals digi on my card below.


I also used: Pro's & Prisma's
Trimcraft papers
Spellbinders dies
Digistampboutique sentiment
Scrim, twine & button from stash

How do I get my mitts in this lil' cutie? I hear you say. Well pop over to Little Miss Muffet Stamps and check out the Holiday Specials.

http://littlemissmuffetstamps.com/

Thanks for visiting my blog today, I really do appreciate it.

Hope you have a lovely Sunday.



17 comments:

Sammy said...

Fab card Donna! Love the colours and the embellishments, and the image is lovely. x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Love, love, love! I just noticed the glitter on her hat. Very cute and the stars, very clever. X

I understand your Cat/Tree issue. I also have a Cat/ Sweet Cheeks/ Tree issue. I spend my time picking angel hair off the floor and putting it back on the tree right now. But I guess if everyone is enjoying it... ;)

Have a fabby Sunday xx

vic said...

Hi Donna oh I think I've just fell in love :) such a pretty card love it!!

Vic x

Doreen said...

Love the fab image on this gorgeous card.xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous donna. I love the fab twine and your image and colouring are fabulous :D

xx coops xx

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card Donna, I love the cute image, wonderful colouring and beautiful detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

tilly said...

a lovely card, good luck with the tree, bet Bradley is getting so excited by now lol
Tilly

Carole said...

Gorgeous Donna
Hugs
Carole xXx

Lou Mac said...

Dawwwhhh, this is the sweetest thing!

You know I'm a sucker for diagonal stripes and your colouring makes me wanna die!

I gotta get me some star dies and try this dimensional technique I am seeing all over blog land.

You're such an inspiration, woman!! <3

Wishcraft said...

Love how you've coloured this little cutie, and your stars look fabulous! Gorgeous card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Donna, I like the adorable image and the colours.
Kevin xx

Pauline said...

Gorgeous card Donna, what a sweet image!

Jo said...

This card is so lovely, a real eyecatcher!
Tickle (our cat) doesn't climb our tree anymore, but then she is 11 now and would prefer to sleep underneath it instead, although on occasions I do still find the odd bauble on the floor after she has been playing with them.
Jo xx

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Fab card Donna! Love colors and layout. hugs, Helena

Unknown said...

You truly do make the finest of cards Donna, this one's no exception, gosh, she's so pretty! Love love your Christmas card, a regular beauty! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! Such a gorgeous creation Donna!! Love the star accents and your twine for a festive finish! HUGS :)

mags said...

A lovely card Donna. Super image and love the papers and colour combo.
Mags
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...