My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Saturday 13 April 2013

Little Claire's Monthly Challenge #32 Spring & Sketch

2nd post today, please scroll dow to see my Sketch Saturday post.

Hi there, I'm back with my card for Little Claire's brand new challenge.


Our challenge this month has the theme of
 
 'Spring & a Sketch'
 
 our lovely teamie Gemma has give us this great sketch to use.  So, we would like to see your creations incorporating her sketch and our 'Spring' theme.  


Here is the prize for 'April', lots of lovely Little Claire goodies.



I used: 'Little Doggies' & 'Sentiment Set ' stamps from Little Claire's
First Edition papers
Spellbinders & Memory Box dies
Martha Stewart punches
Promarkers
Dewdrops from stash

My teamies have created some gorgeous cards using Gemma's gorgeous sketch, pop over and have a peek.

Hope you all have a lovely morning. The sun is out here, hope it is where you are. :o)

 
 


5 comments:

Sonia said...

I adore this fabulous card,the beautiful image and the colors used^_^
Have a sweet weekend my dear,
Sonia

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Donna. That image is adorable and I love the papers and colour scheme.
hugs Sue xx

Claire said...

This is adorable Donna, love the image and fab layout and papers. Hugs, Claire x

Nonni said...

What a great sketch and I love the colors -and those little puppies of course! :)

coops said...

so gorgeous donna.really fab papers and details and the image is adorable :D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...