My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Sunday 3 February 2013

Another Sneak Peek from Angelica & Friends

Good Morning! Hope everyone is ok.

I have another sneak peek from the gorgeous new range from Crafters Companion Angelica & Friends.

This time I have a couple of cards made using the CD.


I used one of the card companions from the CD, these are great as you get all the gorgeous stuff, embellies included  to make a card, on one sheet.
I also used Spellbinders dies and a few gems from my stash


This one was made using one of the gorgeous decoupage sheets.
I also used : some of the pretty papers from the CD 
Spellbinders & Memory Box dies
Gems from stash

Rightoh! I'm off to have a bit of a tidy up, then I might just pop off into my craftroom for a little play.
Hope you all have a great day whatever you're doing.





20 comments:

Jolara said...

so very very beautifull ! Hugs joyce

Inspiration, Viltsumari said...

that flower is so pretty on your card! I wonder how you did it.

Mary J said...

Both really gorgeous, Donna!

Sue said...

They are such sweet images and I love the pretty colours and fabulous layouts.
Hugs Sue

Sonia said...

What a sweet sweet cards my dear Donna^_^
Adorable images and lovely papers and details^_^
Big hug,
Sonia

Doreen said...

Gorgeous cards Donna,love the fab images and colours.xxx

Unknown said...

These arw really lovely Donna! So girly and pretty! :)
Lizy xx

Tanya said...

These are gorgeous Donna :) I love the second one in particular, might be something to do with the purple :P They're both beautiful :)

Tags xx

Loving My Crafts said...

Oh Donna 2 absolute beauties, I love one as much as the other. Your designs are always so beautiful. Hugs P x

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Two gorgeous cards hun - I love the colours of the pink and green with the first one, what a beauty she is and love the lilac and green on the second...so fresh, Have a good Sunday hun, Big Hugs, Teresa xxx

Unknown said...

Lovely cards Donna, such pretty images! Big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Ally said...

both cards are divine, lovely images and wonderfully designed in your perfect style!
xoxo, alessandra

Anonymous said...

Two gorgeous creations Donna!! Love the sweet images and gorgeous die cut and flowers!! :) HUGS

Jackie said...

Two gorgeous cards, both very pretty :o)
Jackie xx

julie_woolston said...

Donna these are so beautiful, gorgeous images and colours, I love them.

Hugs Julie xx

Unknown said...

Wow Donna these are beautiful! I can't wait for the new release tomorrow! How lucky are you to work for CC!!! Your cards are so fab maybe they're the lucky ones :-)
Take care sweetie!
Hugs xx Cara xx

Angie said...

Love the colour combinations and the images are so sweet. The fan-like embellies are so unusual. Love them. Angie xx

mags said...

These are gorgeous Donna. Such pretty images.
Mags
x

catherine said...

You have done such a super job with this new range Donna. Such beautiful cards
x catherine

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

These are both so beautiful, love the sweet images, fab colours and beautiful layouts on both of them and the buttons on the first one are awesome
Lindsay xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...