My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Saturday 24 November 2012

Vintage Occasion Sentiments from Pink Gem Designs

Good Evening folks, Hope you are all having a good 'un.

I'm just watching X-factor but I had to pop by and show you the AMAZING Sentiments that Janet over at Pink Gem Designs has created.

OOH! how gorgeous are these?



They are available HERE along with loads of new scrummy products.

I've just printed them out on white & kraft card and they look fab on both.
I expect you will see a card from me tomorrow with one on.

Hope you enjoy the rest of the evening.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

They ARE indeed gorgeous Donna! Hope you had a great time watching X-factor ;-) Have a lovely Sunday evening, big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...