My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Friday 20 July 2012

Gorjuss, just Gorjuss...

Good afternoon folks, hope you are all happy & well. It's raining here again. :o( We seem to get one dry day followed by lots of very wet ones. We should be in lovely Summer clothes now not jeans and welly bobs.

I've had a busy few days catching up on DT stuff, (ooh! have I had the best time playing). I've just finished and my craft room looks like Steptoe's back yard, so I will have to go and tidy up when I've finished this.

I broke up from work yesterday for the Summer(?) hols Woohoo! so I hope to spend lots of lovely hours in a world of my own in My Happy Place. Hehe!

My gorgeous little Grandson Bradley will be starting school in September, don't know where the time has gone. He told me yesterday that today was his very last day at Nursery and he brought me his coat peg picture to show me. Aww!


I've made today's card using one of the very scrummy First Edition paper pads which are now available at My Crafty Heart They are all just so pretty!




I used : Gorjuss -  Little Heart
Pro's Spec's & Prisma's
Spellbinders dies
MS daisy borderpunch
First Edition Dream Catcher  paper pad from MCH
Prima Bristo Blooms in Violet from MCH
Viva Decor pearl pen in Ice White from MCH
Craftwork Card sentiment
Ribbon from stash

Rightyoh! I better head back upstairs and tidy up my mess. Hope you all enjoy the rest of the day, I'll be back later for a catch up.



23 comments:

A Casa di Ale said...

BELLO IL TIMBRO PERFETTO L'ABBINAMENTO DI COLORI

CIAO DA ALE

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Donna love the image which is coloured beautifully and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Crafty Loops said...

Beautiful card Donna. So pretty. Lee x

Doreen said...

Such a gorgeous card Donna ,love the image and gorgeous colours.xxx

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi Donna, another totally gorgeous creation,

Liz x

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous Donna...love the image and those dp's look delish too hun...and blw..when you finished in your happy place...you don't popping round mine cos' that looks like a bomb site too...lol...!

big hugs Vicky xx

Lisa said...

Hi Donna, Gorgeous card! Such a lovely image and gorgeous papers :-)

Hope you enjoy the school hols!

Lisa x

Kara Lynne said...

Those are beautiful papers! She's a sweet little one - great fussy cutting.

HelenR said...

Gorgeous card Donna! Enjoy the summer holidays :) HelenR x

Little K Smith said...

This is beautiful Donna, I love the colours and the image is so sweet, lovin all the pearls and a fab layout too :)
Kelly.x

Tina said...

Fab card Donna, lovely layout and colours. Tinaxx

Lynsey said...

Hi Donna this is such a pretty card! I have that paper pad and I forgot how nice it is till I saw your card! Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs Lynsey x

catherine said...

This is so beautiful Donna and just love the colours. Enjoy your break from work now and you probably need it. have lots of fun crafting instead. Have a good weekend
x catherine

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love this paper pad and such a cute image.

Pauline said...

This is gorgeous Donna! I love this sweet little girl, the pretty papers and the fab punched edges. Beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

Oh wowzer!!! Look at that yummy purple!!! :) This is just as sweet as can be Donna!! Love her glittery bow at front! Have a wonderful weekend friend!! HUGS :)

Tanya said...

Gorgeous card Donna! I love those papers, I've had them for ages but don't want to cut into them! That image is adorable and your colouring is absolutely fantastic :)

Tags xx

Sue B said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Donna!! isn't she a sweetie! I love her hair - it looks so real. The papers and embellies are SO scrummy!! it's a stunning card!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

coops said...

so stunning donna.gorgeous rich colours and papers and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Jackie said...

What gorgeous cards since my last visit :o)
Jackie xx

Sonia said...

Wonderful card Donna:) Wonderful colors and wonderful image:)
Have a wonderful day!
Sonia

Unknown said...

Such pretty purples Donna! And your use of the perlen pen is perfect, she's a sweet little girl and she looks smashing on your fab card! Big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Oh Donna, I am sooo behind with my commenting - and your card really is gorguss! scrummy papers too hun :) Love that gorguss gal, Big Hugs, Teresa xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...