My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Friday 13 April 2012

Treat box tutorial, Blog Candy & new digi's over at Little Claire's

Good afternoon folks, how are you all? Good, I hope. 

There a few things happening over at Little Claire's .

It's my turn to do the weekly blog tutorial, so I decided to to make a little treat holder, that also can be used as a desk tidy.


It is so easy to make, the main body of it is made from a 12x12inch sheet of card. The step by step  tutorial is Here if you fancy making one for yourself or as a gift. After the sweeties were polished off ( I did share them, honest!) I've put it on my table and put bits & bobs in that I like to keep at hand.

Also over at Little Claire's there are details of some gorgeous new digi images which you will find Here  Over at the digi downloads section there are some gorgeous decoupage sheets and backing papers which you can find Here once you've purchased them, you can print them off as many time as wish.

Don't forget, their is still time to enter the fab Blog Candy draw to win this lovely RWAV stamp set.

 

Rightyoh! I'm off, Bradley is here for a sleep over and we have lots of fun things to do. 
Will be back later to catch up with your lovely blogs.

 

16 comments:

catherine said...

This is a great idea Donna and I hope your going to enjoy something from it!!
x catherine

Betka said...

Mmm.... chocolates.... yummy!!! Great design! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! (:Betka:)

mags said...

This little treat box is a great idea. Will have to give it a try.
mags
x

xxxtglxxx said...

This looks amazing!! I WANT IT!! :)

Love your candy sticks an sentiments and such a fabulous design!

Hope you have a smashing weekend,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Annie said...

Fab treat holder, Love the colours and how you've decorated! Got to have a go at making one, thanks for sharing!

Enjoy your sleepover!

Hugs Ann x

coops said...

wow this is gorgeous donna.fantastic shape and i love the little sentiment sticks and of course yummy choc ;D

xx coops xx

Mau xx said...

A great idea Donna, just what I need when I am crafting ...who buys me the sweeties to put in?
on a serious note, its a brilliant idea for holding all those crafty bits.
Thanks for sharing, have a fun time with Bradley xxx
Hugs Mau xx

Mary J said...

That looks fab Donna - will go and take a look at that tute in the morning!

Lee said...

Hi Donna,sorry i'v not been around for a while,do hope all well with you n family,pets etc.I LOVE this lil treat box,must have a go at making one,soooo pretty too.Big Huggles xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is fab Donna! what a wonderful design. I love the colours and the little sentiments are so sweet! Great that you can reuse it for bits and bobs after eating the chocolate!! ;-))
Hope you have a great weekend!
Love Sue xx

Cor* said...

OH this is fantastic! Way to go!! LOVE it! In all it's sweetness and wicked folds!!

Jessica said...

Fantastic tutorial Donna - super idea for all sorts of occasions and with all that choccy - who could fail to love it!!! Jx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, love the colours you have chosen, fabulous huggles Pops x x x

Janette said...

Hi Donna, Just doing a catch up, this is brilliant, it's gorgeous and I just think the kids would love it, must have ago..xx

Tanya said...

This is such a cool idea Donna :) making my mouth drool too, think I'm going to have to go find some chocolate now :P

Tagsxx

Unknown said...

Totally scrumptious Donna! Your basket is delish!! Love those purples, such a shame all the chocolates are probably gone by now, LOL! Big hugs, Ira xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...