My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Wednesday 4 January 2012

My Fave Five from 2011

Good Morning Folks, hope you are all well. I'm not keen on the dark cold mornings, not so bad when you can stay in your pj's but when you have to go to work Brrrr!

I thought I would join in the fab challenge over at Debby's gorgeous blog. If you have'nt already seen it, Debby would like to see your fave five cards from 2011, she has some very yummy candy for the lucky winner. Thank You Debby, this is a great idea hun and so generous of you to provide the scrummiest of prizes.

Here's my fave's...






Oh! heck, just looked at the clock, better go and get ready to go to work. I think it might take a while to get back into the early morning routine.

Hope you all have a really great day whatever you're upto. Catch you later.

17 comments:

maxine said...

stunning card Donna, Happy New Year to you x

Pauline said...

Donna, these are all stunning! How you could pick fave 5 must have been so difficult, as all your creations are works of art! I think my fave here is the sweet lilli of the valley image card, such an adorable scene, and I love how you embellished with papers and flower.

Cheryl said...

Donna, these are all gorgeous cards! I don't know how you picked from all the wonderful creations you made through out the year.

The Crafty Blonde said...

Fabulous set of cards, love them all.
Lyndsey xx

Priya said...

Wao Donna.. all are lovely.. You know already how much I like your work.. I liked the 2nd one in particular.. Cute and romantic one.. You must have made it on Valentine theme..

Priya said...

Sorry.. forgot to wish you .. Happy New Year!!!!!!! May this year brings the best of everything for you.. god bless you..

Love,
Priya...

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna,
These cards are all so lovely but I like the 2nd one the most!
Love Pearl x

Annie said...

Hi Donna

These cards are all stunning, no wonder they're some of your faves! Gorgeous :)

Hugs Ann x

CraftyC said...

Oh Donna, what a beautiful selection of cards. They are all stunning and its always a pleasure to come and say Hi!
Clairexx

Jessica said...

All amazing cards Donna - I look forward to seeing your 2012 creations! Jxx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a stunning collection of cards Donna.
Thanks for joining My Favourite Five.
luv
Debby

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

these are really lovely, super made!

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Donna,
It must have been quite tricky to pick five of your beautiful cards, I love them all! Your colouring is so amazing on each and every one as always. Bigs hugs, Teresa xx

Wishcraft said...

Oh I love the cards you've chosen Donna, they're all gorgeous :o) Lisa x

Sue B said...

Wow! these are all stunning Donna. Love how varied they are too. I can't choose a favourite - they are all fab!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Happy New Year to you & your family hun...hope you all had a fabbie chrimbo!!

Stunning selection of cards hunni but then again they always are :D
hugs and xxx
Gemma

♥Gemma♥ said...

Happy New Year to you & your family hun...hope you all had a fabbie chrimbo!!

Stunning selection of cards hunni but then again they always are :D
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...