My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Tuesday 16 August 2011

WOW!!!

Hi folks how's it going? Just a quickie with a heads up about an amazing bargain.

Over at Little Claires there is another Tuesday Bargain.

Just look at the amount of yummy stash for just a FIVER.




Today's bargain offer includes:

'Let it Snow' Stamp



4 Sheets 6 x 6 Dark Blue Bazzill Card


4 Sheets 6 x6 Bluebell Bazzill Card

4 Sheets 6 x 6 Snowflakes on Dark Blue Paper


4 Sheets 6 x 6 Dark Blue Gingham Paper


1 Sheet Christmas Greetings Stickers incl: 'Let it Snow' 'Have a wonderful Christmas' 'To someone very special this Christmas' 'Most wonderful time of the year' 'Peace' 'Joy' 'Love' 'Happy Christmas'


1 Sheet Sticker containing images of Reindeer, Snowman, Westie, Polar Bear & Cub, text & Snowflake borders

1 Sheet Sticker containing Polar Bear & Penguin, Snowman & Robin, Folk Snowman, Text, Holly Border & Bauble Border


1m Blue Gingham Ribbon


Asst. Blue 'Candi'


2 Sheets 24 assorted Die-Cut Greetings

It's only available until 12pm tomorrow so head on over to the SALE section and grab yourself a bargain.




3 comments:

Sally said...

Wow, indeed Donna. What a great bargan bundle & I would normally jump at the chance to buy it but I have promised myself that I wouldn't buy any new christmas stash this year. I got my christmas boxes out yesterday to do a make for Jules' snippet challenge & realised just how much new dp I have bought over the last few years & each pack with a only a few pages used. Shame on me. Thanx for the heads up anyway.
Sally x

Lorraine said...

wow what a bargain xx

Crafty Loops said...

Ohhhh brilliant bargains Donna. I feel a few pounds burning a hole in my pocket!! Lee xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...