My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Thursday, 7 April 2011

LOTV peach & green

Good evening everyone, another beautiful day today, fingers crossed it carries on.

Hope you all managed to watch Steve from Little Claire's this morning on Create & Craft. He did a great job demoing the new stamp sets. I recorded it as I was at work and it was so lovely to see all the DT samples.

I have inked up one of the LOTV cuties I got at Harrogate. Ooh! how I love these little darlings.


I'm entering this into LOTV Thursday Challenge who want to see peach & green.

Rightyoh! I'm off for a quick bath then going to have a couple of hours catching up with you all.

TTFN


13 comments:

  1. AWW!! Donna, this is so very precious girl!! LOVE your gorgeous design and colors here!! Smiles, Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Donna...........I love your workxxGaynor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice colour combo & supa cute image. A smashing card Donna.
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is absolutely gorgeous Donna. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card Donna, love the image and these colours look amazing together. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning card donna.i love your gorgeous colour combo and this stamp is so sweet.fabby papers and details too hun :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh Donna, these are gorgeous papers. The colours are fabulous as is the design. Love it! Angie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Donna, what a beautiful card you have created. Have to admit to not inking this one up yet. A great take on this weeks challenge and beautifully embellished. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card hun! luv this image...so sweet, fab layout & great details.

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is gorgeous! I love the beautiful image and your layout is gorgeous :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous, beautiful card Donna, love the sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Donna! Love this image and lovely papers too. Fab layout and details :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's beautiful, love the shades you've used. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love to read every single one.

Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...