My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Tuesday, 19 October 2010

Hello You

I was really inspired by Juls beautiful  pink and green combo on her amazing Flower Power card. Love your blog Juls. 

It also reminded me that i had the free papers from a card mag that I hadn't used much of. Just had to get them out again.

Tilda is my absolute favourite little character and although I have had this one a while I haven't inked her up much since I first got her.



I used:Kanban Card
           Free papers
           Spellbinders labels 10
           Spellbinders tags
           Craftwork Cards sentiment
           Magnolia Tilda
           Promarkers
           WH Smith pencils & Sansador 
           Paper roses from The Works

Got the house to myself for a few hours and I'm in no hurry to do the ironing so think i'm gonna get some colouring out and watch the Gilmore Girls.

Donna x

12 comments:

  1. gorgeous!! I do love shaped easle card, and I like the soft colours! hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna, Gorgeous easel card! Such a sweet Tilda image and pretty papers.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely card the shape is super and the papers gorgeous. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is lovely - great shape, love the papers and sweet image :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous easel card Donna - lovely Tilda image and great shaped card. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh Donna she is gorgeous hun!, love the design of the card and you have coloured her in beautifully!, so no to ironing and a big yes to creating lol!
    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning card donna.fabulous shape and love the tilda and your gorgeous colours and papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a lovely card - keep up the good work. Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet Donna. Love the shape xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super sweet easle card. You better be getting these cards in some challenges girl! Crafty Cardmakers has a "use a freebie" challenge on right now....go on, enter it for a chance to win some goodies. Welcome to blogland, Lisa said you were new here so thought I would pop over to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, great shape :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet Tilda card Donna! Your coloring is FAB!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love to read every single one.

Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...