My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Tuesday 27 October 2020

LOTV Santa Stop Here & a whopping 50% off

Hi lovely bloggers, hope you are all doing ok. 

I have another card to show you made with a very cute Simply Print from Lili of the Valley. 

But before I do I must tell about the amazing offer over at Lili of the Valley


 

ON ALL SHOPS! SAVE 50% ON ALL DIGI DOWNLOADS!
 
HALF PRICE SALE on Digital Products in our 3 shops this week! OFFER ENDS MIDNIGHT 31ST OCTOBER! INCLUDES ALL DIGITAL PRODUCTS! Exclusions: Our bespoke printed sheets and super smooth card are not included.


This adorable simply print is one of the MANY available in the sale.


Studiolight & Sweet Dixie dies

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, have a lovely evening and keep safe.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...