My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Tuesday 4 February 2020

Trimcrft Makers - Free Spirit scrapbook page

Hi lovely bloggers, hope you're having a lovely day.

I have another of my Trimcraft Makers DT makes to share with you.

I made a scrapbook page using the stunning Free Spirit paper pad.

I really enjoyed making this one as I just love making paper flowers.




I also used - Trimcraft First Edition Layered Flowers & Foliage dies
First Edition Sans Serif & Modern Alphabet dies
Trimcraft Christmas Foliage dies
Dovecraft with love dies

Thank you all for visiting my blog, hope you all have a great evening



2 comments:

Bunny said...

Lovely scrapbook page. Great papers and flowers. [Bunny]

cotnob said...

A beautiful page Donna, lovely papers and pretty flowers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...