My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Thursday 26 January 2017

Silhouette Scraplift

Good morning, hope you are all ok. I'm fed up of the dark mornings and the cold weather now, roll on Spring.

I have a scrapbook page to show you all. I made it mainly using my Silhouette Cameo and the LO was one that I scrap lifted from the Silhouette Blog a while ago, although I can't find it now to link to.

The photo was a selfie that me & Wayne took whilst in the orangery at Lyme Park last year. I love visiting Lyme, the house and gardens are so beautiful. We also had a walk up to the cage on this day too and it was very windy & cold.


I used : Papers from my scrapbook stash
Anna Griffin embellies

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you all have a really lovely day.


7 comments:

Doreen said...

Love your page Donna,a great layout.xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful layout Donna and a lovely picture of you both.
Lorraine

cotnob said...

A super layout Donna, a lovely way to remember your day out.
Pauline
x

Gideoni said...

Hello Donna!! I love your page!! Very beautiful!!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful layout!

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is a gorgeous page. Take care. Hugs Jackie

julie_woolston said...

Aww Donna this is gorgeous hun, lovely picture and detail.
Hugs Julie xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...