My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Saturday 30 April 2016

Marley Blooms

Good morning, hope you are all happy and well.

I've been up for a while, after thinking I might get a lie in with it being Saturday. Our cat Ely had other ideas though, he decided that I should get up at ten to six as he wanted his breakfast. He's now all nicely curled up back in bed fast asleep, typical eh?

I have a card to show you this morning using a cute Pollycraft image.




I used : Marley Blooms
Promarkers, SN markers & pencils
Echo Park & Mambi papers
Tattered Lace, Whiff Of Joy & Marianne Designs dies
LOTV sentiment
Button from stash

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you all have a lovely day.



14 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is a stunning card I love the cute mouse and all the embellishments. Have a great weekend. Hugs Jackie

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous sweet card Donna, beautiful colours.
Hugs Julie xxx

Ella's Design said...

Super cute card, Donna! I always love your use of colour and that sweet little mouse is adorable! I must get out my button flower die and use it too after seeing it on this creation...thanks for the inspiration! Hugs, Lisa x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute is this image of Marley! You have coloured him so beautifully! Love your card, very sweet design and pretty colours!!

Lorraine said...

How cute! Love the image and all the pretty dies.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Sylvia said...

Hoi Donna,

Gorgeous card again.Love the pretty image and the beautiful dies.

Hugs,Sylvia x

Unknown said...

Loving the colours on this card Donna and that gorgeous sweet little mouse is fabulous. Hugs Jennifer xx

cotnob said...

A super card Donna, an adorable image and lovely colour combination - so sweet.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

Hi Donna, - (my dogs do exactly the same thing)!
this is amazing - your colouring is beautiful and I love your vibrant colour scheme and gorgeous card design.
Sue...xxx

Debs said...

Adorable card Donna - cute image and fabulous layering of the pretty dies and papers.
Enjoy the weekend.
Debs

Gideoni said...

Hi Donna, this beautiful card!! Cat is wonderful... and typical cat...

Carol S. said...

A very cute image and beautifully colured. A very pretty card. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lee said...

Ha Ha Ha,know that feeling only toooo well.Love this really cute image.Beautiful colour combo and embellies.xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, I am loving your creation today, husg Pops x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...