My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Monday 23 November 2015

Crafters Companion DT card - Everyday in Moonbeam Meadow

Hi everyone, hope you all had a good day. It's been nippy here this afternoon, don't know about you but once I'm cold, it's takes me a while to warm up. I've got the heating on now so shouldn't be long before I've thawed out.

I've used one of my all time favourite Crafters Companion CD Rom's for my card today. I've made a cute little easel card with a Die'sire frame die.



I used : Everyday in Moonbeam Meadow CD Rom from Crafters Companion
Die'sire frame & butterflies dies from Crafters Companion
Papers from scrap box
Ribbon & gems from stash

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm off to make some tea, get my pj's on and snuggle up on the settee to have a good catch up of your lovely blogs.





18 comments:

mags said...

Gorgeous easel card Donna. Love the cute image and design.
Mags
x

cotnob said...

A super card Donna, such a sweet image and great design.
Pauline
x

coops said...

so beautiful donna.i love the delicate colouring of the image and your easel design and detailing are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Desire Fourie said...

Donna this is super cute and so beautifully designed. Love the ornate edges.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Donna lovely sweet image.
Hugs Julie xxx

Jackie said...

Very cute indeed, I love the gingham :o)
Jackie xx

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Donna.x

Tracy said...

Morning Donna, What a really lovely card, the little butterfly and flowwes really are too cute xxx

Ella's Design said...

What a sweet little card, Donna! Love the pretty card shape and cute watercolour style topper. Hugs, Lisa x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh, it's really cute! Love the frame of this easel and the sweet image!

Unknown said...

Beautiful easel card Donna. such a sweet topper and love how you have used craft card to make the gorgeous card. Hugs Jennifer xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab details.xxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous easel card Donna, love the cute image and pretty embellies
Lorraine x

Fikreta said...

very nice
>^.^<

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is a gorgeous card. Hugs Jackie

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Gorgeous easel card Donna! So cuteimage! hugs, Helena

memorial garden benches said...

That's a gorgeous card! Just beautiful!

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,lovely design and fab image.xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...