My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Thursday 6 August 2015

It's been a while....

Hi everyone, hope you are all ok and having a good week.

I've not posted on my blog for over a week as my laptop isn't working, it's with PC World being fixed. They think it's the back light. All my stuff is on it. So I 'm unable to watermark anything to put on my blog and also can't print anything off. I have been busy making cards though and will post them as soon as it's been fixed.

I'm on an old computer doing this, which hasn't got anything on it but at least I can check emails etc.

So I am really sorry for being a rubbish blogger, as soon as my laptop is up and running I will rectify this.

Hope you all enjoy the rest of the week and fingers crossed for some more lovely sunshine.

Donna x

10 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hope you get it fixed soon x

julie_woolston said...

Poor you Donna hope you are not going to have to wait to long to get it back, I would be totally lost with out mine.
Hugs Julie xxx

What I Created Next said...

Must be the week for computer problems. Mine is also broken and with PC World to have a new cooling fan fitted. I've managed to get off what I need and put on external hard drive and borrowing a laptop. Good luck xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

What a nightmare Donna. Technology drives me mad lol
Hope it's fixed soon for you, look forward to seeing all your new creations
Hugs Kelly xx

Jackie said...

I wondered where you had got to Donna, I presumed you were on holiday. I hope your laptop is back with you PDQ :o)
Jackie xx

Janette said...

Hope you get things sorted soon Donna, what a nightmare....xx

Fikreta said...

hope you will be bloging very soon!
hugs

Doreen said...

Hope your computer is better soon Donna.xxx

mags said...

Hope you get sorted soon Donna. Really frustrating computers.
Mags
x

Sue said...

Oh No Donna...hope you get your laptop back soon!
Sue...xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...