My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Thursday 2 July 2015

LOTV sneak peek

Good morning, hope you are all ok and not too hot and bothered in the heat.

Me & Hubby went to see The Overtones last night and although it was verrrrry hot, we had an amazing night.

I have another LOTV sneak peek to show you all.

LOTV are releasing 17 new stamps on Saturday 4th July.
 There are 8 Odd Dog stamps, 2 Teen stamps and 7 Floral stamps to choose from....

....and they are all GORGEOUS!


I used : the brand new Geeky & Girly stamp released on Saturday
Sunny Side Up paper pad
Set 93 - Someone Special sentiment set
Spellbinders dies
Woodware punches
Ribbon & flowers from stash

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you have a great day.




11 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Donna. I love the sweet image, beautiful papers and pretty detailing.
Sue xx

julie_woolston said...

Stunning Donna gorgeous image and embellishments.
Hugs Julie xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

An amazingly colourful card, those new papers are definitely on my wish list. As always a fabulous card Donna showcasing the new releases which I'm looking forward to seeing on Saturday too.
Lorraine

Fikreta said...

very pretty card
have a nice day
hugs

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So beautiful, with these colours!Great design

aussie aNNie said...

This is stunningly gorgeous Donna.xx

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Donna… such a sweet image and I love the fab colours and pretty embellies! :-)
Hope you have a nice evening!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Unknown said...

Hi Donna. Great image and fab colouring. I really like the way you have designed this card and love the embellishments. Hugs Jennifer xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is a gorgeous card I love the image you have used. The whole design is beautiful. Hugs Jackie

Jackie said...

Love the vibrant colours on this superb card :o)
Jackie xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Ooh this is such a fabulous card! This stylish image suits your style so much - I love it!
Rebecca.
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...