My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Saturday 16 August 2014

Little Blue Button GDT card

Hi everyone, I'm back with a post that I scheduled for yesterday but for some reason it didn't work.

I was chuffed to bits when the lovely Olga from Little Blue Button Stamps asked me to be Guest Designer for August.

Please pop over to the Blog and have a peek.

Here's my card made with one of her adorable images.


I cut the card base on my Silhouette Cameo using a free cutting file from Birds Cards 
I used Promarkers, Spectrum Noir pens & pencils to colour in Ladybug Sophie
The papers are My Minds Eye - A Mothers Love
Sentiment tag is from LOTV
I cut out the coloured image using a Spellbinders circle and layered it onto a scalloped Spellbinders circle
I also used Martha Stewart & Woodware punches, some ribbon, flowers & dewdrops to finish
 
 



21 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Donna, what a stunning card! love the shape of it, the image is so cute!

Desire Fourie said...

Donna this is just so pretty and beautiful. The colours are so fresh and I just adore circle easel design.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Donna,a fab image and layout.xxx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Donna, I love your image and gorgeous papers and colours.
Congratulations on your Guest Designer spot.
Pauline
x

aussie aNNie said...

Oh Donna this is just a stunning card, love the colours, image used and wonderful result.xxxThe Journey is the Start

tilly said...

I love those butterflies, a cute card with lovely dies and image
Tilly

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I have never heard of these stamps but how cute are they. Gorgeous shaped card and love the colours

Janette said...

Aww Donna this is so sweet, a really pretty card and love the colours.xx

Sue said...

Congrats on your GDT spot Donna. Such a gorgeous card, I love the sweet image, stunning colouring and beautiful detailing.
hugs Sue xx

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Donna, adorable image, love the pretty butterflies & flowers.
Hugs
Wendy xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Donna, I like the imagethe shape and the colours.
Kevin xx

Sassy Raggedy said...

I love the design from Birds and the image is colored so lovely. I love it...Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

gail said...

Fab card. Love the image so cute, Gail x

Jackie said...

Stunning card Donna, I love everything about it :o)
Jackie xx

Unknown said...

Congrats on your very well deserved GD spot Donna! As always you have made a gorgeous card, super pretty! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Lee said...

STUNNING.XX

coldwaters2 said...

Another beautiful card Donna your colouring of these images is perfection, love the card frame and papers a super, super card.
hugs
lorraine x

mags said...

A gorgeous easel card Donna and congrats on the GDT position.
Mags
x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Congratulations on your GDT spot! Your card is absolutely stunning, I love everything about it!
Rebecca.

America said...

Fabulous coloring, adorable combo of elements and papers.

coops said...

so gorgeous donna.fab image and i love your papers and colours ;D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...