My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Saturday 5 July 2014

My Mums Craft Shop DT inspiration - CAS

Good morning, hope you are all ok, it's raining here, so probably a day indoors for us today.

I have my My Mums Craft Shop inspiration project to show you.  This week our theme is CAS so I decided to make a tag.

I just love the Little Miss Muffet Chester stamps so I just had to use one.

I made the tag myself after I stamped and coloured this lil' fella, then made a bit larger mat to mount it on.



I used - DIY Chester
Pro's, SN pens & pencils
LOTV sentiment

Thanks or visiting my blog, hope you have a lovely day and don't get too wet.


9 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous tag Donna, love that image hes so cute. hugs Shirleyxxx

vic said...

Aww this is so sweet!!!
Have a lovely day
Vic x

aussie aNNie said...

Hello Donna, love the Chesters too and he is just adorable with those cute cool colours...great card.xx
♥aNNie
The Journey is the Start

Unknown said...

Your tag is really awesome Donna! No need to add more embellies, since it's so fabulously pretty as it is, love love your colouring and shading! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Lorraine said...

Chester looks fab and so beautifully coloured.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous. I love the image and wonderful colouring.
hugs Sue xx

Wishcraft said...

Love it... soooo cute! Hugs, Lisa x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous tag Donna, such an adorable image and brilliant CAS design.
Pauline
x

coops said...

fabulous tag donna.i love cheeky chester and your colouring is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...