My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Friday 27 September 2013

Scrummy papers offer at My Crafty Heart

Good Morning! Hope you are all ok.

I'm here with a quick post about an amazing offer from My Crafty Heart 

Just had to let you all know, you won't want to miss out on this one.

OFFER OF THE WEEK!
         
20% of ALL Designer Pads 
including ALL the latest arrivals & ALL Graphic 45 8x8
(for example: All Prima Pads are now reduced to £4.16) 

*New* My Mind's Eye - Vintage Christmas 6x6 Pad                 *New* Graphic 45 Nutcracker Sweet - 8x8 pad

NEW MME Pads  £5.79 - now £4.63!   & Graphic 45 Pads (8x8)  £9.85 now £7.88!  

Wow! what an amazing offer. The brand new pads are all so SCRUMMY. 
You will be spoilt for choice.

Hope you all have a lovely day.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...