My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Thursday 16 May 2013

Milk Coffee showcase - Ribbon & Lace

Good morning, ooh! I'm up bright and early this morning. Got a very early start at work. Shame Mr. sunshine isn't up yet.

I have a card to show you using a beautiful digi stamp from Milk Coffee


Bo Bunny Isabella paper pad from My Crafty Heart
Spellbinders Floral Ovals from My Crafty Heart
Resin flower from My Crafty Heart
LOTV sentiment
Pro's, Spec's & Prisma's
Ribbon, lace, flowers, doily & gems from stash

Pop over to Milk Coffee Blog to see my teamies gorgeous creations.

Hope you all have a lovely day.





15 comments:

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

Wow - Stunning card how cleave you are.

Caz

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous, love that mage and the pink and grey are so pretty

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,fabulous image and love the colours.xxx

julie_woolston said...

Wow stunning card lovely detail and layout Donna, the colours are fab.
Hugs Julie xxx

Sue said...

Stunning card Donna. Such a gorgeous image, wonderful colouring and beautiful detailing
hugs Sue xx

amanda stokes said...

Morning Donna!
Oooh this is just gorgeous! Love the image, fab papers and details :)

Squirrel x said...

Ooooh! Liking her very much hun. Gorgeous card. Hugs Sxx

mags said...

A beautiful card Donna. Love the image and all your fab detail.
Mags
x

Juls said...

Fabulous, & I love the colours u used. Hugs Juls xxx

Unknown said...

She's one classy lady Donna! Your choice of colours is very stylish, as is your entire card, simply stunning! Big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

coops said...

wow so stunning donna.fabulous colours and details and I love the image :D

xx coops xx

Little K Smith said...

Oh this is so gorgeous Donna! I love the colour combo, such a great layout too and the embellies are delish!
Kelly.x

Craftdee said...

This is beautiful! I love the grey lace... and everything else about it too! Donna xx

Nonni said...

Really cool! I love all the fab details and colors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...