My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Sunday 3 March 2013

Candy Winner

Good evening, hope you have all had a great weekend.

I'm back with the winner of my blog candy. Before I tell you who it is, I want to say Thank You all for being the best followers. I love reading all your lovely comments.

So...... without further a do the winner is .....


Congratulations hun can you email me ( my addy in my profile ) with your details and I'll get it in the post for you.

Have a lovely evening folks, I'm off to watch the telly and catch up with your lovely blogs.


3 comments:

May said...

Congrats to Tilly... enjoy! Hugs May x x x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Congrats to the winner =)
Lindsay xx

Aunty Sue said...

ooh Tilly i will be along shortly to take a gander at your goodies. Thanks Donna Tilly is on her way

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...