My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Saturday 2 February 2013

Sketch Saturday #244

Good Morning! Woohoo! it's the weekend. Hope you have good things planned.

Over at Sketch Saturday it's time once again for a brand new sketch, our lovely Trish is hosting this week and has created a gorgeous sketch for us all to play with.

This weeks sponsor is the Doodle Pantry.
The prize this week is 3 digi stamps of your choice from the store.


Here is Trish's gorgeous sketch.


Here is my card ...


I used: Springtime Birdies from  Doodle Pantry
Spectrum Noirs
Spellbinders dies
Dewdrops from stash

Hope you will all play along this week, looking forward to seeing what you create.
Hop over and check out my teamies gorgeous creations, ooh! they're all so lovely.

Have a great morning.


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Donna, I love your card. I love how you've coloured the little birds and your papers are so cheerful. Thanks for all you support.

Luv & Hugs, Trish xxx

Mary J said...

Gorgeous take on that sketch, Donna! You always use papers perfectly together!

cebelica said...

What a happy spring card. I hope these birdies will make the spring come early. Beautifully made. Hugs! xx

julie_woolston said...

Aww so sweet Donna what a lovely image and beautiful design.

Hugs Julie x

Jules said...

Hi Donna

Bright and beautiful!!!

Great use of the sketch and I can almost hear those cute birdies cheeping away.

Hope you have a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Donna. I love the sweet image and beautiful papers.

hugs Sue

Loving My Crafts said...

Very spring like and cheerful. Such a lovely image and papers Donna. Hugs P x

Little K Smith said...

Aawww so cute Donna! Love the sweet image and the papers are delish! :)
Kelly.x

Mau xx said...

How sweet is this :) I so love that image and the sketch is lovely.
Hugs Mau xx

Unknown said...

Oh Donna, these adorable birdies are superb! They look like Hawaiian dancers at first sight! Love your card with its bright colours, so pretty!! Big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Jackie said...

Another delightful card and so sunny looking :o)
Jackie xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...