My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Tuesday 16 October 2012

My Candy Winner

Good evening!

I'm back to tell you who has won my Candy.

It's my Blogaversary today, I can't believe that my blog has been going for two years and I have loved every minute of it.

Thank you so much to my lovely followers,  I appreciate every single one of you, you are the best. :o)

Anyhoo! without further a do the winner of my candy is........




Congratulations Sue, Please email me your addy and I will pop your prize in the post.

I'm off for a wander around Blogland. 

Have a lovely evening whatever you're upto.


6 comments:

Sue said...

Yippee, that's me!! Thanks so much, I off to Email you now.....

Hugs Sue

mags said...

Well done Sue.
Mags
x

Vicky said...

Oh I'm sooooooooooo pleased it went to Sue she soooooooooo deserves it, a lovely lady deserves a lovely candy. Congrats sue hun.
Many many thanks Donna shug for offering this lush candy mmwah.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Deborah Frings said...

Congratulations on two years! Doesn't time fly when you're having fun :)

Marjorie said...

Well done Sue..
Marjorie xx

Flowergirl said...

Congratulations Sue! Well deserved, enjoy your goodies x
Wendy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...