My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Saturday 15 September 2012

Sketch Saturday #225

Good Morning folks, hope you are all ok. Ooh! bright blue skies here in Sheffield, so my washing machine is going to busy today.

It's time for another sketch over at Sketch Saturday


Our sponsor this week is Bunny Zoe Crafts


This weeks prize is a super £10.00 gift Certificate.



I used:Squiggle stamps image
Papermania Lucy Cromwell paper pad
Pro's, Spec's & Prisma's
Spellbinders & Marianne Designs dies
Viva Decor pearl pen from My Crafty Heart

My teamies have made some gorgeous cards to inspire you, hope you will join us.

I'll be back in a bit with my Pink Gem Designs challenge card.

Hope you have a good morning.


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your card, Donna, she is so cute! I love your flower.
Hugs
Kim
x

Doreen said...

This is beautiful Donna, such a gorgeous image and coloured perfectly.xxx

Fleur said...

Oh Donna, This is so pretty, she's adorable
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Donna. I love the sweet image and the pretty colours.

I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
Hugs Sue

Anonymous said...

Oh Donna, this is sooo sweet my friend!! Love your coloring and that flower is just amazing too!! Beautiful work my friend!! :)

Little K Smith said...

Oh another gorgeous creation hun! You've been busy! ;D I love the papers n colours and the super sweet image too! :)
Kelly.x

Claire said...

Another fabulous creation Donna, sweet image and pretty papers and embellies. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

so gorgeous donna.stunning pretty image and colours ;D

xx coops xx

Steph said...

Such a pretty card! Love the colours and especially that pretty flower and the die round the image! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...