My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Sunday 3 July 2011

Sunday Sketch & Stamp #62 Emma's Sketch

Good Morning folks, woohoo! sunshine again, we are getting spoilt. Hope you all are well and have plans for a lovely Sunday.

Over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp we have another fab sketch for you all to play with, designed by my lovely and super talented  teamie Emma.

Here's my card made following it.




I used: Gorjuss Girl stamp
First Edition Up, up and away papers
Promarkers, Derwent pencils & Sansador
Craftwork card sentiment (chopped up)
Spellbinder flourish
Flowers from stash

This week we are joined by our regular sponsor - Crafts 4 Eternity. The winner will receive their choice of 3 digi stamps from Crafts 4 Eternity's online store.

Visit the C4E Shop

Also, for all of you keen cardmakers, Crafts 4 Eternity are looking for some new talent for their design team - pop over to the Crafts 4 Eternity Blog to find out more!

 I really hope you will all join this time and also check out the fab inspiration from my very talented teamies.
......................................................................

 I want to say Hi &Thank You to my new lovely new followers. Hope you will enjoy visiting my little blog.  I am so chuffed to bits to have you on board. :o)

I also want to say a Big Thank You to my amazingly talented blog buddy Corry  for giving me this fab award.

  

I have to tell you 8 things about myself, so here goes.
1. I am grumpy in the morning before I've had a coffee
2. I drink far too much coffee, so I'm told
3. I love pie, of any sort
4. I'm a Little Monster ( love Lady Gaga)
5. I am so lucky, as I love my job as a Cook/Supervisor
6. I'm a paper sniffer, yeah! we all are. lol!
7.I love foamie banana sweets yummy :o)
8. I spend loads of time organising and reorganising my craft room, one day maybe I will be happy with it.

I think I am meant to choose 8 of you to pass it on to, but as I love all of your fab blogs,  I'd like to give it to you all.

One last thing, I am absolutely over the moon as I have won over at Totally Tilda  and the fab prize is to be a Spotlight Guest Designer. Woohoo! how good is that?  Thank You Susie and the lovely TT Team.:o) 

Back Later for a catch up hope you all have a wonderful Sunshiney day.


27 comments:

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Donna,
Wow, wonderful card nd I so love that stamp. Your choice of colours for her is delish - so lovely and fresh....and I sniff my craft papers too!
Hugs,
Teresa
xx

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Donna :o) Fab image - love how you've coloured her. Great papers and layout too. Hope you have a lovely Sunday! Lisa x

Feebsy said...

Wow Donna I love her, the colours are so cheerful and bright. I like what you've done with the sentiment, I'd never think to do something like that.

Grats on the spoylight guest designer prize. I always love your Tilda cards.

Have a great day *hugs*

Feebs
xx

Little K Smith said...

Hi Donna
Congrats on your fabulous win over at Totally Tilda! :)
This is a gorgeous card, I love the fresh colours and a lovely image too :)
Kelly.x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Donna...so love this sweet image and the colours are fabulous too..

Oh the sun is sooooo warm...I love it sweetie..!

have a lovely afternoon...hugs Vicky xx

Jackie said...

I love the colour scheme and layout of this beautiful card :o)
Jackie xx

Juls said...

hi this is so so gorgeous, I love the colours you have used and your colouring is just amazing!!! Fabulous work! Hugs Juls

Lou Mac said...

LOVE this colour combo!! Gorgeous card Donna!!

Congrats on the award AND the DT place!! You go girl!! *high five*

I'm with you on the paper sniffing front - although I don't admit it often. It sometimes yields funny looks! HAHA!

xo Lou Mac.

Cor* said...

I adore your colors & coloring! Super job! Am off to check out the sketch. I LOVE a good sketch! Your welcome for the award ! Mwah!

Debs M said...

gorgeous card, love the colour combo and well done on the GDT!!!!

Sally said...

Oooo, well done on winning Totally Tilda, Donna. I love the colours you chose for this card, the yellow & blue go a treat together, must try that myself. lol. As soon as I saw the thumbnail of this card on my blog & wanted to see the image close up, it's sooooo cute!
Sally x

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card Donna, love your colouring - fab as always! Jo x

HelenR said...

What a great card Donna- I love the colours you have chosen! :) HelenR x

CraftyC said...

Hi Donna, suns been shining here to, a lovely day and a gorgeous card. Love the papers and fab colours!
Clairexx

Louise said...

Oh wow, this is absolutely stunning. I love the colour scheme and how the black hair contrasts with it xx

Claire said...

Beautiful card Donna, I can't believe I have missed this week's challenge due to having my weeks mixed up DOH. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

fantastic card donna.am loving your stunning zingy colours and papers.really fresh :D and gorgeous gg girl and embellies.
congrats on your award hun and GDT spot ;D

xx coops xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Awww Donna..she is absolutely gorgeous & love the colours you have used :D

Congrats on your award too hunni..well deserved!!
hugs and xxx

Jules said...

Hi Donna

I hope you had a good weekend.

Loving your gorgeous card. Your image is coloured beautifully and I love your colour combo very much.

Love Jules xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I'm seeing yellow nad blue cards everywhere this morning and doesn't this colour combo suit this cute girlie so well. Fab card. Marianne x

Donna said...

Incredibly pretty card Donna, I love these colours together and your design is so pretty...TFS 8 things about yourself, gotta love the GAGA...did you see her on Paul O'Grady the other week? :) Donna x

Crafty Loops said...

Beautiful card Donna and congrats on the Totally Tilda win xx

Lynsey said...

Wow Donna, what a beautiful card! Your colouring looks beautiful!
Hugs Lynsey x

Lisa said...

Hi Donna, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and I love the colours.

Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna!!!! Wow...your card is soooo awesome!!! I love how you colored her hair, love the flowers - all of it! It's beautiful!!

melsanford said...

Gorgeous card! Love the image and the fab colours :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Susie Sugar said...

Oh I love this GG sugar Nellie stamp and you coloured her perfectly
Those citrus colours just pop
Hugs Susie xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...