My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Monday 18 October 2010

Heather Ellis Digi

I am just loving this blog business and have been having a little play with the layout etc. It is much easier than I thought and yes, I can see myself becoming so addicted.


The little cutie on this card is an Heather Ellis Pure Innocence image. Got a few of these now and absolutely love them.


I used: Heather Ellis image
           Red card from a folder.
           Scrap of gingham- kanban
           Martha Stewart butterfly and infinity punches.
           Spellbinders Labels 10
           Cuddly Buddly circle sentiment
           Promarkers
           Swiss Dots embossing folder


donna x







10 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Donna, Gorgeous card! I love this sweet image.

Glad to hear you are enjoying blogging!

Lisa x

Claire said...

Gorgeous card and I love the MS punching. I knew it wouldn't take you long to love blogland LOL. Hugs, Claire x

Wishcraft said...

Lol, glad you're enjoying your blog, told you it was easy! Love your card - great colours and sweet image :o) Lisa x

Lindsey said...

This is gorgeous! Love the upside down easel card! Don't talk to me about blogging being addictive.....I haven't watched telly in the evening since I started my blog in April. I even dream about cards........not healthy I know!
Linds x

amanda stokes said...

Hi Donna!This is fab i love these images too!Love the colour's and fab style of card :)
hugs amanda xx

Noreen said...

Fab card, love the punched borders & the unusual way of displaying the card xx

Vicky said...

Such a gorgeous card hun!, sooooo love these cute images and brilliant layout too,
hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

Hi Donna, Lovely card - cute image! I'm loving the blogging too! Work is just so inconvenient when there's blogging to be done!! Luv Trish x

Unknown said...

Lovely card Donna and your Blog looks great. I can see I'll be asking you for advice soon. Well Done. Mary x

coops said...

gorgeous card donna.love your image and fab card shape and colours :D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...