My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Tuesday, 22 March 2011

LOTV cuties

Good evening folks. Hope you're keeping well. Another gorgeous day out there, hope it keeps up for the easter hols.

I bought quite a few LOTV stamps at Harrogate on Sunday, hehe! including this one. The  new clear sentiments are just so amazing, I couldn't resist.



I'm entering this into:LOTV Challenge great sketch
Stamp Something something sweet
Wild Orchid Challenge Die cuts & or punching



A couple of you asked about my card yesterday, so I've took another couple of picks to show you how it's done. It's a square card blank folded as though you're making a gatefold. Then you make two circle fasteners out of card with slits cut halfway up, and stick them on the two ends. The mat that the image is on is attatched with two circles folded in half, one half of each stuck to either side of the centre fold then the mat sticks on top of the other two folded halfs. Sorry if I haven't explained it very well. 
This was not my idea, although I'm not sure where I've seen it, perhaps whilst late night blog hopping?






I've had the sewing machine out this evening,after seeing loads of lovely cards with stitching on in blogland. Will show the finished card tomorrow.


Off to link up and catch up before I go to bed.




19 comments:

  1. loving your LOTV card!!!! just too gorgeous for words!!!

    Thanks for the new piccys of yesterdays card! it is such a fab effect! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, as ever Donna, love the blues and reds - they look so fresh together. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna, thanx for the instructions for making the 'sweet sixteen' card, what a clever idea! Your latest creation is so colourful, beautiful DP & flowers. Red & blue go so well together i think & I love the sentiment. Good luck in your challenges. Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness girl!! This card is just ADORABLE and so sweet indeed! LOVE the colors and your gorgeous layout!! Thanks for joining at Stamp Something sweetie!! Love your fun folded card too hun!! :) Can't wait to see your stitching...can't be worse than mine!! LOL!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stunning!
    Your cards are always amazing! The colours are so bright and happy!
    Hugs Melly xxx

    Ps was hoping you would show how you made that amazing "sweet 16" card hee xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Donna

    I have been having a good old catch up on your blog .. .. lots of lovely makes making an appearance whilst I have been AWOL.

    Love how you made yesterday's card and I understood your instructions perfectly.

    Can't wait to see what you have done with your sewing machine!!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Donna, what a gorgeous colourful card! Love the sweet image, fabulous papers and all your pretty details :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow fab card Donna. Your colouring is amazing and I love the colour combo, so vibrant. I bought loads at Harrogate too, just couldn't help myself and I agree the clear sentiments are lovely. Cant wait to see your stitchy cards. Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Donna! Wow....your blog has changed since I've been here....it looks awesome! And your cards are SUPER! I love the LOTV one - super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, Dona! Love all these bright colors and the beautiful colors and coloring!
    Hugs, Iulia {new follower}:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The LOTV card is adorable. And thanks for showing us how you made yesterdays card!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous card, love the yesterday's cards too :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow!!fantastic card donna.love the adorable lotv image and your colours and details are scrummy :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for the instructions on the birthday card, going to the nec tomorrow so hope to get some of the new lotv stamps there!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are both adorable Donna, love the red/blue colour combo, looks fab. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card, love the sweet image and the papers and flowers look fab. Thanks for the instructions on the 16 card - was wondering how you did that.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful cards! Fab colours :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is wonderful, Donna. Love those colours you used. The blue and the red looks so refreshing together. And thank you so much for showing us a closer view of the previous card.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card, Donna. Loving the colours. Good luck in your challenges and thanks for showing us how your previous card was made. There may be a few more made in this design now :) Angie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love to read every single one.

Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...